Humberside dating blog sydney dating
(5) The term of office of such councillors shall be four years and all councillors shall retire on the fourth day after the day of the ordinary election of councillors in the year of retirement, and the newly elected councillors shall come into office on the day on which their predecessors retire.
The functions of the County Council in relation to each Humberside district shall, subject to the following provisions of this Part and to any other relevant provision, be transferred to the transferee authority or, where there is more than one, the transferee authorities, for that district.
(8) All expenditure properly incurred by the returning officer in relation to the holding of the election to the East Riding of Yorkshire District Council shall be paid by the councils of the districts of Beverley, Boothferry, East Yorkshire and Holderness in such proportions as may be agreed between them or, failing such agreement, as may be determined by the Secretary of State.
(9) All expenditure properly incurred by the returning officer in relation to the holding of the election to North Lincolnshire District Council shall be paid by the councils of the districts of Boothferry, Glanford and Scunthorpe in such proportions as may be agreed between them or, failing such agreement, as may be determined by the Secretary of State.
(3) A new district of North East Lincolnshire shall be constituted nd shall comprise the existing Humberside district areas of Great Grimsby and Cleethorpes.
(4) Subject to article 16, there shall be new non-metropolitan district councils for the East Riding of Yorkshire, North Lincolnshire and North East Lincolnshire, which shall be the transferee authorities for those districts, or part of districts, as provided for in this article.
(2) For the purposes of the making of a combination scheme with respect to the areas of the transferee authorities before the reorganisation date in accordance with section 10 of the 1947 Act (power to make schemes in advance of alterations to local government areas), section 5(2) of that Act shall have effect, in relation to the transferee authorities, as if (3) Section 10 of the 1947 Act shall have effect, in relation to the transferee authorities, as if after the word “but”there were inserted the words “, except so far as it relates to the constitution of an authority as the fire authority for the combined area constituted by the scheme and the performance by that authority of any functions necessary for bringing the Scheme into full operation on that date,”.